| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morden, Mb in July is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 15:12 long and the longest day is 16:09 long with an average length of 15:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Morden, Mb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Morden, Mb, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Morden, Mb:
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) NNW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) WNW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) WNW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) N
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) NE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) NE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 276.8 kms (172 miles) ENE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 152.8 kms (94.9 miles) E
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 20.8 kms (13 miles) SSE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 349.2 kms (217 miles) E
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 255.3 kms (158.7 miles) SSE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 270.8 kms (168.3 miles) SSE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) SSE